kalau tak jelas sangat tulisan tu, tekan ctrl +, kalau rasa tulisan tu kecik sangat, tekan ctrl - ....mekaseh! enjoy your reading!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Me, Myself and I


I'm an angel, I'm a devil,
I am sometimes in between.
I'm as bad it can get,
And good as it can be.
Sometimes I'm a million colors.
Sometimes I'm black and white.
I am all extremes.
Try figure me out. You never can.
There's so many things I am.

I am special.
I am beautiful.
I am wonderful
And powerful,
I'm unstoppable.
Sometimes I'm miserable,
Sometimes I'm pitiful,
But that's so typical of all the things I am.

I'm someone filled with self-belief
And haunted by self-doubt.
I've got all the answers.
I've got nothing figured out.
I like to be by myself.
I hate to be alone.
I'm up and I am down.
But that's part of the thrill,
Part of the plan,
Part of all of the things I am.

I'm a million contradictions.
Sometimes I make no sense.
Sometimes I'm perfect.
Sometimes I'm a mess.
Sometimes I'm not sure who I am.

I LOVE BEING MYSELF
I LOVE WHOEVER I AM..

No comments:

Coretan anda?